Powered By Blogger

19 April 2007

Free at last


We are free at last, free at last. Thank God almighty, we are free at last.
The road opened up today, and yet, I did not get out as soon as I thought.
The piano tuner came today (just what I need after the flood), and then Johnny needed a nap.
The the kids came home. I couldn't stand it another minute, we went out to dinner.
Of course we had to take the long way around and it took us another 20 minutes to get to Portsmouth.
Johnny learned to wave this week. We really had a lot of time to work on it! He is so cute. He is suddenly so
aware of his surroundings. He understand directions and is so happy. At dinner tonight, he saw a little boy that he was excited about. He waved and squealed the whole time. He was too cute. It makes me think that just 9 months ago, he was just born. I had to look back at some picutes of that little cutie.

No comments:

The Exciting Life of the Wilson's

Welcome to the everyday fun