Powered By Blogger

12 May 2007

Lydia's Baby Shower













Today Caroline, Hannah my mom and I went to Lydia's Baby shower. I can't believe my baby brother is having a baby. Lydia looks great and the shower was lovely. Lydia's sister, Kinsey, is pregnant too ( due a month before) so they had dueling bellies. I can't wait to unload all of John's stuff onto her! The girls enjoyed wearing their princess gowns-and looked so cute.
She got wonderful gifts and has so many great and loving friends.
The baby is lucky to be born into so much love that they have up there in Portland ME. I know in my past blogging, I declared that I thought it was a girl. Now I am not so sure. I will report back with my next vibe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Wilson Clan, So loved all the photos and read and studied them over and over. The girls are just gorgeous and John Brittain is so grown up. I sent your blog site onto Chri and Kim, it is such a wonderful way to keep memories and photos together. Come see us in colorado Love Carol and Tony

The Exciting Life of the Wilson's

Welcome to the everyday fun